The following is a guest post by Laura Coltrin, nonprofit marketing manager at Eventbrite.
Eventbrite is putting on a series of free, interactive workshops to help nonprofits master social media to maximize their fundraising potential.
In addition to this fun and enlightening workshop, a free breakfast will be included. There will be a short presentation providing insights on social media, fundraising, and event planning to help make your next event a huge success. There will also be time for networking with other top NPO thought leaders in your community.
Locations and dates:
- March 13 – Chicago
- March 13 – San Francisco
- March 20 – Washington, DC
- March 21 – Los Angeles (Featuring Brady Hahn)
- March 21 – Boston (Featuring HubSpot)
Join us for this free, interactive workshop and learn:
- How to use Facebook, Twitter and other tools to maximize results for nonprofit and fundraising events
- Practical social media recommendations to implement before, during, and after your event
- How to use scheduling, analysis, and optimization tools to help you work more efficiently and drive performance
- How to use Eventbrite to crush your event fundraising goals!
Click on the links above to sign up – tickets are limited!
Laura Coltrin is an accomplished online marketing professional with expertise in
social networking, search marketing, and web analytics. Currently, Laura is a
category marketing manager focused on nonprofit growth at Eventbrite and an
advisory board member for the Online Marketing Institute