On October 6, we will send an e-mail inviting Newsletter subscribers associated with
501(c)(3) organizations to participate in our seventh annual nonprofit economic survey. The survey is designed for U.S. public charities and private foundations. It will run October 6-20, 2008.
- If you would like to be sure you receive a survey invitation, click here:
Yes, invite me to take the 2008 GuideStar nonprofit economic survey
- If you would like to be sure you do not receive a survey invitation, click here:
No, do not invite me to take the 2008 survey
A few housekeeping details:
- Your participation will be completely anonymous unless you provide your name, title, and organization name at the end of the survey. If you do not supply this information, neither your name nor that of your organization will be released.
- You will be asked to provide the Employer Identification Number (EIN) of the organization for which you are responding. We are requesting the EIN only to determine how many nonprofits are represented in the survey results; we will not release it, and we willnot use it to identify your organization.
- We will send a reminder message October 13. If you have already completed the survey, you can remove yourself from the reminder list by providing your e-mail address at the end of the survey. (Please be sure it is the address to which the survey invitation was sent.) Again, we will use the address only to remove the you from the reminder list. We will not share, sell, or release your e-mail.
- If you are not sure whether your organization is a 501(c)(3), you can find out by checking your GuideStar Report.