Don't miss out as the only conference series devoted to social media for social good returns to Washington, D.C., this coming Monday, July 15.
Social Media for Nonprofits is returning to Washington, D.C., with its internationally renowned conference series! The full-day program will feature local and national experts sharing tools, tips, and insights about effectively using social media for your nonprofit organization.
This conference is essential for nonprofit social media marketers at all levels: Join fellow nonprofit social media pros and those wanting to learn the basics. Learn the latest trends and insights to get your nonprofit online or to perfect your social media presence. Have the chance to network with some of the top experts in nonprofit tech.
The amazing speaker lineup includes:
- David Boyce, CEO, Fundly
- Jim Gibbons, President and CEO, Goodwill Industries International
- Gloria Huang, Senior Social Engagement Specialist, American Red Cross
- Carie Lewis, Deputy Director, Online Communications, The Humane Society of the United States
- Dylan Nord, Partner Relations, We-Care.com
- Peter Panepento, Assistant Managing Editor, The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Sarah VanElsor, Vice President, Social Squared, Ogilvy Washington
- Gina Watkins, Regional Development Director for DC Metro Region, Constant Contact
Use discount code "Star" to save $20 off Social Media for Nonprofits – Washington, DC. Register Today!