Please join Jacob Harold and James Lum, GuideStar’s CEO and CFO, respectively, on Monday, February 23, 2 pm EDT, for our first Impact Call of 2015: www.guidestar.org/impact. During the live discussion with participants, Harold will present and discuss GuideStar’s theory of change, in which the organization of nonprofit information and data can strengthen every one of the four factors that lead to social impact:
- More giving— the financial capital that fuels the work of nonprofits;
- Smarter giving— a system that rewards performance;
- Reduced waste— less redundancy, busywork, and distraction; and
- Higher performance/effectiveness— greater results per dollar.
During the free Impact Call, Harold will spotlight GuideStar’s 2014 achievements relative to this theory of change, including:
- Evolving the Overhead Myth campaign
- Collecting diversity data about nonprofit/foundation staff and boards
- Progress towards collecting and disseminating quantitative programmatic data
- Promising new partnerships with Intuit Labs and others
Harold and Lum will also discuss last year’s organizational achievements with new internal systems and processes, opening a new, third office in San Francisco, progress towards its $10 million transformational capital campaign, and more. In addition, they will provide an overview of GuideStar’s year-end financials and the organization’s plans for 2015 and beyond.
Please join us for a moderated discussion about the drivers of social impact and how, together, we can build a better world!
Click here to register for GuideStar’s free Impact Call: www.guidestar.org/impact
Impact Calls are designed to be interactive and responsive, rather than a one-way conversation. Time will be reserved at the end of the call to take questions from participants.
Leave a comment below if you have a question you'd like to ask GuideStar!
Lindsay J.K. Nichols, GuideStar's senior director of marketing and communications, joined the organization in 2010. Every day she builds on its strong brand position as the nonprofit that powers philanthropy and sustains awareness of the organization's mission through dynamic and long-lasting relationships with key audiences and influencers. Lindsay sets GuideStar's marketing and communications strategy and manages a team of seven responsible for executing that vision through external communications, public relations, marketing, media relations, and social media activities.