Until a little over a week ago, updating board members or senior managers in a nonprofit's profile meant entering each name separately. One. by. one. GuideStar Exchange members hated that, and we weren't thrilled with it, either.
We are happy to announce that you can now upload several names at one time. Just follow these easy steps:
- Log in.
- Access your organization's GuideStar Exchange From from the bottom of the Update Nonprofit Report page.
- Click the Governing Board or Management Team tab.
- Click the Upload Board Members or Upload Senior Staff Members button.
- Click the Download Template button to download the template as an Excel, csv, or Notepad file.
- Fill in the required fields for all board members or senior managers.
- Save the updated file to your computer as an Excel, csv, or Notepad document.
- Click the Browse button and select the file from your computer.
- Click the Upload and Replace Board Members or Upload and Replace Senior Staff Members button to upload the revised list of board members or senior managers. Note: The uploaded file will overwrite any previously entered board or senior staff information.
Learn more by reading the board and senior managers upload FAQs.