Earlier this month, we published a list of the GuideStar Newsletter articles subscribers read most last year. Today, we're looking at the GuideStar Blog posts that caught your attention. Because the first 8 were also in the newsletter top 10, we're extending this list to 15 posts.
Without further ado, here are the 15 GuideStar Blog posts that received the most views in 2017:
- Foundation Spotlight: Newman’s Own Foundation, by Emily Hawkins
- Four Board Behaviors Requiring Mr. Fix-it, by Andy Robinson
- Five Questions Every New Nonprofit Board Member Should Ask, by Bill Hoffman
- What Makes a Great Fundraiser Great? Five Key Attributes, by Jerold Panas
- Every Fundraising Appeal Should Include These Five Slants, by Jeff Brooks
- Eight Ways to Use Giving Psychology to Raise More Money, Part 1, by Claire Axelrad
- The IKEA Effect and the Social Sector, by Evaluate for Change
- Perspectives on the Johnson Amendment, by Chuck McLean
- The Closely Held Secret to Communicating with Your Donors, by Tom Ahern
- Helping in the Wake of Hurricane Harvey, by Suzanne Coffman
- Four Questions to Ask Every Prospective Board Member, by Kay Sprinkel Grace
- Nine Mistakes Nonprofits Make Thanking Donors, by Claire Axelrad
- Measuring Fundraising Effectiveness—It's Time to Get It Right, by BoardSource
- Helping Your Board Spring to Life, by Kay Sprinkel Grace
- Seven Proposal-Writing Tips from a Foundation CEO, by Martin Teitel
As always, we're grateful to the authors who let us share their work with GuideStar Blog readers. And most of all, we're grateful to you for reading.
Suzanne Coffman is GuideStar's editorial director.