Last week, we published a list of the 10 GuideStar Newsletter articles that received the most views in 2018. Today, we’re looking at last year’s most popular GuideStar Blog posts. Because 9 were also in the newsletter top 10, we’re expanding this list to 15 posts.
- Top 6 Ways a Board Can Help Its CEO, by Bill Hoffman, November 9, 2018, issue.
- The Fundraising Cheat Sheet for Board Members, by David Lansdowne, October 29, 2018.
- Thoughtful Solutions for Reluctant Fundraising Board Members, by Abby Jarvis, December 17, 2018.
- 5 Fundraising Tips—Straight from Donors and Grantmakers, by Rachel Stephenson Sheff, July 25, 2018.
- Partners in Philanthropy: How to Work with Donor-Advised Funds, by Rachel Moffett, September 19, 2018.
- The Crucial Role of Silence When Asking for a Gift, by Andy Robinson, April 30, 2018.
- How Nonprofits Can Build Partnerships with Businesses, by Latasha Doyle, October 17, 2018.
- Bitcoin: What Nonprofits Need to Know and How It Might Give Your Fundraising a Competitive Advantage, by CJ Orr and Ali S. Hussain, February 27, 2018.
- In Grantseeking Your Budget Does Matter, by Ellen Mowrer, March 13, 2018.
- Understanding Your Donors Is Crucial to Keeping Them, by Roger Craver, November 26, 2018.
- The Top 5 Things You Need to Know for the 2018 Giving Season, by Madeline Kardos, October 30, 2018.
- Just Published: 2018 GuideStar Nonprofit Compensation Report, by Suzanne Coffman, September 24, 2018.
- 5 Myths Busted on Why Charitable Giving with Wills and Trusts Is Difficult, by Jay Love, July 12, 2018.
- Want to Rock Your Year-End Fundraising? Here's How, by Latasha Doyle, August 13, 2018.
- Navigating Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Conversations, by Wynne Chan, April 13, 2018.
Thanks for reading the GuideStar Blog!
Suzanne Coffman is GuideStar’s editorial director.